I’m a freelance copywriter who writes personality-packed copy that tells your story, builds your brand, and gains customer loyalty (because, yep, that is a thing).
– Copy that stands out from your competitors and gives you the edge.
– A copywriter that “gets” your tone of voice from the off.
– Content that’s not just churned out, but carefully researched and written with your customers in mind.
– Words that take your customers on a journey from start to finish.
– A reliable pair of hands to do the things you don’t have time for.
What I do…
– I use words to craft your story and show customers what you’re all about. You’re unique, and your voice should be, too.
– I empathise with your customers to find out what makes them tick. What do they need help with? My copy eases their pain points in one fell swoop, turning them into repeat customers.
– I help grab your customers’ attention with copy they can’t resist. There are so many distractions and any one of them can divert your audience away from your business. That’s why I use words that speak directly to your target market.
Wanna know more?
This is all well and good, but I know what you’re thinking. Why should you choose me when there are thousands of other copywriters out there?
I’ve been lucky enough to work with some amazing businesses, from established household-name brands to smaller startups who needed a helping hand getting their business off the ground.
Getting your business out there is hard work, but I’ve already done it for tonnes of brands – and I can help you too. You only have to take a look at my portfolio to see who I’ve already worked for. If you like what you see, take a punt on me?
This is boring. Tell me something fun!
Okay, here goes…
- I’m seriously afraid of balloons and can’t be in the same room as them (especially when they’re being blown up – gross). You just never know when they’re going to pop…
- I also hate flying. This one’s annoying as there are so many amazing places on my bucket list.
- I’ve been lucky enough to have done two ski seasons – one in Val Thorens and the other in Tignes. If anyone’s reading this and thinking of giving one a go, DO IT!
- I’m crazy about cats and even have a cat tattoo on my foot to prove it (go check out my Instagram account if you don’t believe me).
But enough about me – I want to hear more about you. Don’t be shy, get in touch and let’s get this ball rolling.
WHAT MY CLIENTS ARE SAYING…
Luke Sutton, Monocrhome
"Lorna has supported my business with creative writing for 8 months and has become a most valuable resource. She’s my secret weapon when it comes to writing captivating blog articles and compelling product descriptions, and has saved me countless hours poised over my keyboard with a vacant mind and a blank expression."
Amy Pritchett, MyDatingAdviser
"Lorna is a professional, reliable, and quick-witted copywriter. She consistently delivers projects on time, and never misses a deadline. She has the ability to simplify the most complex issues and nail the first brief. She is so organised that each job with her has been an absolute breeze. Lorna is also kind and understands the value of building strong working relationships. It is clear she values her own personal growth as well and is continually sharing new ideas and learnings. I will continue to recommend her to anyone in need of a good copywriter!"
Sarah Heath, Solstice Bookkeeping
"Lorna is fabulous! She understands us and our business and can put our ideas into the perfect words, tone, and style to reach our target audience. We've had an increased number of customer enquiries since working with Lorna, even during lockdown! We're bookkeepers, so whilst we're great with numbers, it's lovely to have someone working with us who's great with words as very often, I know what I want to say but don't know how to say it!"
"I am so happy with my new drum lesson website, and that’s down to Lorna’s amazing ability to turn conceptual ideas into written form. I couldn’t be happier with the final product and I would highly recommend Lorna to anyone reading this. She is brilliant! She’s been a delight to work with from start to finish, she’s super quick to answer emails and is so reassuring. I can’t recommend her enough!"